- To deliver targeted retail sales numbers.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Responsible for converting new business opportunities in-line with group objectives.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets.
- Responsible for compliance with all FCA regulations.
- Deliver exemplary customer service consistently to all current and potential customers.
- Responsibility for all relevant financial payments received and made.
- Responsible for all sale process from customer engagement, sale order take to handover.
- Responsibility for vehicle/site security. Particularly relevant ID checks on test drive.
- Responsible for site company branding and display of marketing material including vehicle display and preparation
- Complying with all Van Monster standards, policies and procedures.
- Undertake all duties and tasks as directed from Branch Manager.
Customer Service / Sales
Ensure all customer experiences are positive and that all customer interactions are handled in a timely and professional manner delivering the company aim of being the first choice destination for customers in our markets. This includes:
- All general telephone enquiries.
- Making appointments at first point of contact.
- Generation of own new business.
- Seeing every call through.
- Ensuring all customer complaints are directed to the Customer Care team.
- Maximise the number of vehicles ready for sale, and display on Van Monster Website.
- Ensure the right vehicles by type and number are on display/advertised to service the demand.
- Adhering to production repairs instruction.
- Comply with the all fleet audit regulations.
Sales & Marketing
Work closely with the Branch Manager to ensure maximum penetration into the local market. This includes:
- Compliance with FCA Regulations.
- Build strong relationships with area Sales teams.
- Maintain awareness of competitor and customer activity by utilising local market research, using on site price comparison boards.
- Proactive user ship of CRM in updating customer leads and opportunities.
- Lead generation and follow up.
Be accountable for the presentation, maintenance and security of the site including:
- Maintenance & repair.
- Health, Safety & environment.
- Retail site presentation and housekeeping standards.
- Signage & use of marketing materials.
Safety, Health & Environment
Work collaboratively with the company Health & Safety Advisor to establish a robust health, safety and environmental culture with absolute compliance to regulations including:
- Assist in the completion of Health & Safety audits.
- Completion of all Toolbox talks, communication and appropriate training in order to achieve a HSE culture.
- Accident reporting.
Education/Qualifications and Training
- Must be qualified to a minimum of Grade C in GCSE English and Maths or equivalent.
- Previous training in Sales & Customer Service.
- Highly numerate and literate.
- IT literate & competent.
- Full driving licence.
Relevant Experience / Skills
- Demonstrable experience of delivering Sales & Marketing activity
- Excellent Customer Service skills including relationship building.
- Proven ability to perform in a pressured environment.
- Enthusiastic personality.
- Good team player.
- Proven Sales Experience in the Vehicle Retail Sector.