To administer the vehicle disposal process in a manner that supports the sales function and is compliant to internal audit standards and FCA regulations at all times.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Control and administer vehicle spend.
- Produce accurate stock lists.
- Produce accurate service histroy detail
- Load vehicle information and images onto relevant web sites, as per Van Monster Web Policy.
- Administer the banking process.
- Administer post office activity.
- Administer the vehicle receipt and release process on AX.
- Administer vehicle pro-forma invoice process.
- Apply and administer debt ageing policy.
- Administer sales process for financial compliance.
- Administer on site stock checks and report discrepancies.
- Administer Transport movement
- Ensure CRM activity is monitored and up to date.
- Carry out duites in accordance to The Van Monster Way policy.
- Any and all administration duties that aid the profitable disposal of vehicles as outlined in the attached appendice ( number).
Education/Qualifications and Training
- GCSE (or equivalent) – Minimum Maths and English
Relevant Experience / Skills
- Essential verbal communication skills and good clear telephone manner
- A good team player with a flexible approach, possessing a strong commitment to customer service experience
- IT Skills Word, Excel, Databases
- Ability to multi-task and drive processes
- Full Driving Licence
- Experience of working in a similar role / background
- Abilty to learn thoroughly process and procedures and adapt controls as the business develops
- A pro-active approach that adds value to the process
- The ability to establish and adjust priorities as the business requires on an ongoing basis